background

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Copic Coloring Metal - Robot

Hello crafty friends!!

Today I want to share my first video for Scrapper's Delights on how to color metal using Copic markers.  

It was fun but a bit time consuming because I really wanted to concentrate on getting the metallic look right.

YouTube Tutorial
Image:
Robot Gage 2 by Scrappers Deligths


Finished Card


Copic Markers Used:

I decide to use the T grey family!

T9, T6, T4, T2

Grounding:
W3, W1

I used a variety of cardstock for the card.

I hope you enjoyed my video and please subscribe to my channel for more coloring tutorials and card making!

Thank you for stopping by!

Please don't forget to visit Scrapper's Delights for amazing inspiration and images!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...