background

Monday, July 3, 2017

Sasayki Glitter Stamps : Challenge

Hello, crafty fans!!

Today starts a new challenge at Sasayaki Glitter Stamps!! The theme is: Your Favorite Color!  Mine is RED!!! I used it to color the diver's bathing suit and some of her other items she is wearing in lighter tones!

I am very CAS so I kept it simple!! I used some of these embellishments from a Nautical Die set I have!  


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair: 
E27, E25, E23
Bathing Suit, Goggles and Fins
R37, R35, R32
Fish:
YR18, YR04

Water:
Distress Ink Salted Ocean

That's it!! I hope you like my project and join us on this challenge!! 
 I bought my set at my local Michael's store.
Keep getting crafty!


Other Challenges I am entering my project:

7 comments:

  1. Great card and I love that you used it as a get well card. Very creative
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun scene creation. Very nice done! Please visit my challenge blog and show your amazing work on it! I would be very glad if you do that!
    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#7 – Cool Wet – a small cool/refreshment due?)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the digi and the way you coloured it.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#7 – Cool wet – A small cooling / refreshment due?}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#39 – Anything goes}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - was für eine Erfrischung! Da springe ich in Gedanken doch gleich noch einmal in den Atlantik
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei D-A-K
    AndreaBastelmaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab 'get well' card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at 'Do-Al(l) Creatives'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card and really love the image---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cheeky stamp you've used. Really nicely designed. Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamp blog. Janelle (DT) :)

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...