background

Saturday, November 12, 2016

New Release - Scrapper's Delights! Elves

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today Scrapper's Delights has an awesome new release!!  Elves!!!!  And just in time for the holidays fast approaching!!  I decided to make this cute ornament/tag!  I hope you like it and to see you visit us at the Scrapper's Delights store and blog!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Eyes:
W5, W3, W1
Hat and Clothing:
YG17, YG13, YG11, YG00, E09, R29, R24, N4, N2, N0
Gift:
V09, V06, V04, V01, RV13, RV11, YG23

I used Tim Holtz distress inks to create the night sky and a white gel pen for the starts.  I also used a product paste from Michael's to create the textured snow!

Don't forget to keep getting crafty and visit my You Tube channel and my Facebook Page for more fun and tutorials!



*******************

Scrappers Delights Challenge Blog

Image result for scrappers delights new release banner



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...