background

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Star Stampz New challenge - For Kids

Hello, crafty friends!

Today Star Stampz has a new challenge!!  The them is Ford Kids! So I chose this super fun image to make a kid's card!! It can be for anything!!


This sweet image is called :
The Dragon and the Knight
(click on image for store)

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Armor:
T4, T2, T0, V04, V00
Sword and Shield:
N4, N2, N0, V04, Y15, R14, E51
Dragon:
YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00
Grass:
G17, G14
Ground:
E44, E43, E41

I made the clouds using a template I have and
Distress Ink from Tim Holtz: Broken China

I hope you like my card and that you visit us at the Star Stampz Challenge blog!

Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Craft Rocket Challenges: #17 For a Man/Boy
Crafting With An Attitude: Challenge #16 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations: Anything Goes #20
Little Miss Muffett: Anything Goes #139
Southern Girls Challenge The Kids Are Alright

 StarInMyPocket







2 comments:

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...