background

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sasayaki New Challenge - Male Card

Hello, crafters!!

Today Sasayaky Glitter stamps has a new challenge!!  Male cards!! 
Just in time for Father's Day!!


Copic Sketch Markers

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
C5, C3, C1
Shirt:
R59, R56, RV14
Pants:
B99, B97, B93
Shoes:
W7, W5, W3
Camera:
N2, N4
Grass
G14, G12
Birds:
RV13, RV10, N2, N4

I hope you like my card!! And I hope to see you join us at Sasayaki Glitter Stamps for this new challenge!!

See you there!

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

Also, visit us at the Facebook fan page for more fun!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...