background

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Father's Day Card

Hello, crafty friends!

I wanted to share one of my most recent cards!! Father's Day is around the corner and this image is just perfect for it!!  I kept it simple!! 


Image:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Life Saver
R17, R14, R12
Trunk:
E44, E43, E41
Anchror:
YR24, YR23, YR21
Sand:
E37, E33, E31

I used distress inks to create the background:

Tumbled Glass for the sky/clouds 
Faded Jeans for the Ocean

I hope you like my card and that you visit my blog for more projects and ideas!

You can visit DoveArt Studios amazing stamps and products 

And you and also visit her blog
at



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...