background

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Star Stampz - Think Spring

Hello, crafty friends!

Its time for a new challenge at Star Stampz!!  Woo-hoo!! Just love coloring their images!!  

Isn't this image precious?  I enjoyed coloring her so much! As you can tell, I was in a "blue" mood! I normally don't like blue but I just love the Blue tones that Copic has.  Just loved them!

I used Tumbled Glass distress ink to create the halo behind her.


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
YG00
Hair:
B29, B26, B24
Dress:
V09, V06, V04, V01
Hair Flower:
V06, V04, V01, Y15
Flowers:
BG13, BG10, R83, Y13, YG13, YG11

I hope you like her as much as I do!

Please join us at the challenge and also check out the store for so many more stunning images!!

Star Stampz Challenge Bog
Star Stampz Store


Other Challenges I am entering my card:




5 comments:

  1. Love the blue Blue hair is super TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image! TFS it with Craft Rocket challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card..you have colored it so well.. no words dear...it is just awesome..Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges..Hope to see you again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous and so vibrant. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT.

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...