background

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Scrapper's Delights - Fairy New Release

Hello, carfty friends!!!

Scrapper's Delights has a beautiful release of images today!!!  Fairies, fairies, and more fairies!! Just right for Spring which is just around the corner!

I hope you like my fairy tag! 



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E23, E53, E51, E50
Dress:
B16, B14, B12
Wings:
YG00, BV01
Butterflies:
V04, BG13, BG10

That's it!! I want to keep it simple and break out some of the pattern papers I have!! I don't use them very often!  I love coloring my own backgrounds but this one was just right for this fairy!

I hope that you stop by the challenge blog and also our Facebook Fan Page!
We have such a great community of crafty friends there! So much to learn, share and chat about!!

As always, keep getting crafty!


Other Challenges I am entering my project:








Don't forget to stop by the Scrapper's Delights Challenge blog
 and enter our current challenge!

(click on image)


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful image and a lovely tag. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty image, it makes into a beautiful tag. Love your colour choices. Thanks for playing along with our 'Add a Sentiment' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and hope to see you joining us again
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...