background

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Cupcake Inspriation Blog Guest Post

Hello, fellow crafters!! 

I am very happy to be participating as a guest designer for Alicia Bel

We were supposed to create a project based on this photo as inspiration!


I used the color pink that I could find as close as possible to the pink 
on these super sweet cupcakes!!  I hope you like my design!

Image: Alicia Bel

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R83
Eyes:
E23, E21
Hair:
E17, E15, E13
Dress:
R85, R83, R81, E43, E41
Shoes:
R83, R81

That's it!! I used a Pink Prismacolor pencil to color her cheeks and a bit of shine to her lips! Love my Prismacolor pencils to add certain details!

I hope you like my project and that you join us at Cupcake Inspirations for a fun challenge!!

See you there!!



{Cupcake Inspirations}
(click on image)



The Shop






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...