background

Thursday, December 10, 2015

New Challenge - Christmas Time Star Stampz

Hello, everyone!! 
Welcome to another challenge with Star Stampz!

Star Stampz has another great challenge with their super sweet images!!  The theme is 
Christmas Time!


My choice of image was this super sweet girl drinking her hot cocoa!! What better than a cup of cocoa in a cold winter day!

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E02, E00, R20
Hair:
E17, E15, E13, E11
Dress and Scarf:
BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, R85, R83, R81
Boots:
E25, E23, E21
Cocoa cup:
T4, T2, T0

I hope you like my coloring and card and that you join us!!  


Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Fab'n Funky Challenges #285 Snowflakes
Fresh Brewed Blog Challenges:  Christmas
A Snowflake Promise: Challenge #11
Creative Card Crew: Holiday Season 102
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes Christmas


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Gorgeous colouring and I love the little snow-y scene you have created. Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Anything Christmas Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, HJ DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - love the scene you've created behind the character.

    Thanks for joining us at a Snowflakes Promise.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.
    Week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...