background

Thursday, December 24, 2015

New Challenge at Star Stampz

Hello, everyone!!

Is me again sharing another awesome challenge at Star Stampz challenge blog!  The theme is a Winter Wonderland!

I chose this so sweet image that its actually a Fall digi and turned it into a Winter scene.  I hope you like the texture I added!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin
E11, E02, E00
Hair:
E17, E15, E13
Clothes and Hat:
R85, R83, R81
Scarf:
YG63, YG03, YG00, E53, E51
Book:
B02, B00
Boots:
E27, E25, E23
Pumpkins:
YR23, Y15, E43
Tree:
E44, E43, E41
Leaves:
G14
Cat:
N4

I used a a product from Michael's called Snow Tex.  Its like a paste that once you put it on your paper, it dries up and looks like snow.  You can color it and create other textures too like grass... Cool, right?

I hope you like my card and I hope to see you participate on this challenge!!


Other Challenges I am entering my card:






6 comments:

  1. This is one cute snow scene... love the bright colors against the snowtex...Thanks for joining Craft Rocket Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Love the snow TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture is great, love it! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your winter card is amazing! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation!The colors, it’s just pop up in your beautiful card! It's nice that you share the copic colors that you used, it's so pretty. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls! Wishing you a great year ahead.

    Hugs
    Lidya
    2 Crafty Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this month well of “Winter blues”. Thanks for taking part and good luck.

    Kym (2 Crafty Girls Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at creative knockouts
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-Creative knockouts

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...