background

Friday, December 18, 2015

Alicia Bel's New Release

Good day, everyone!!

Its a new release at Alicia Bel's store!!!  Come see the super cute images for Christmas released today! My project was using this super sweet Santa with child image!

I decided to make a shaker ornament and boy did I learned a LOT!!  I had fun and will definitely be making more!!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Santa Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair and Beard:
N2, N0, 0
Clothes:
R29, R24, R22, T2, T0, 0
Boots and Belt:
T6, T4, T2, Y15

Boy Skin:
E11, E00
Eyes:
W3, W1
Hair:
N8, N6, N4, N2
Clothes:
YG13, YG11, B37, B34, B32, G99, G97
Shoes:
W5, W3, W1


I hope you like my shaker ornament and that you join us at the challenge blog currently going on at Alicia Bel's challenge blog!

Hope to see you there and happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...