background

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Its a new Challenge at Inky Impressions!!

The theme is: Our Furry Friends!! 

I chose this super sweet image for the occasion since the holidays are fast approaching!! What do you think?  I LOVE how my folds came out!! So happy!! I hope you like it too!

Come and join us at the challenge!! Prizes and fun!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Fur:
E44, E43, E41, E12, E11
Eyes:
YG17, YG11
Top:
V09, V06, V04, V01
Skirt and Scarf and Hat
R39, R37, R35, BG13, Y13, C3, C1
Boots and Gloves:
E27, E25, E23
Ground:
C3, C1, BG10

So, come on and join us for the challenge!! We hope to see you there!


Other Challenges I am entering my project:

A snowflakes promise: Challenge #9 Anything Goes
Fan-Fastic Tuesday: Challenge #111 Anything Goes with A Twist
inky chicks: Challenge #59 Silent Night




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...