background

Friday, October 2, 2015

Its time for another challenge at 
Alicia Bel's Challenge Blog!

Fall is here and the colors and smells are everywhere!! I chose for my project this tag with this super sweet image!!  I hope you like her!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
C7, C5, C3, E09, E04
Hair:
E17, E15, YR24, YR23
Dress:
YR07, YR04, YG11, YG13, G99, G97, E44, R11, R12
Shoes:
N6, N4, N0

Background:
Distress Inks - Dusty Concord, Black Soot
White Gel Pen

Come join the challenge and visit Alicia's store for more amazing images!



Other Challenges I am entering my card:

SugarPea Designs: Creative Color Challenge #05
A Gem of A Challenge: Challenge #145 Autumn


1 comment:

  1. A fun image and good job colouring. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies and we hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...