background

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Star Stampz First Blog Challenge

Theme: Use a Die Cut

Hello, everyone!! I am so excited to announce the first challenge by Star Stamz!!  The theme is simple: Use a Die Cut!  And who doesn't own a die right!? 

Here's my card for your inspiration!  I used the fantastic metal dies by CC Designs!  Just love the double stitched imprint it leaves!  Such a neat effect!

Isn't she lovely!? You can find her on the link above the picture.

Copic Sktech Markers Used:

Hair:
C7, C5, C3, C1
Skin:
E11, E00, E000, $20
Kimono:
R37, R35, R32, YG23, Y15, Y13
Flowers:
R83, R81, YG13

I hope you like her and inspires you to join the first challenge at Star Stampz Challenge Blog.





Star Stampz Etsy Shop

Other Challenges I am entering my card:

As You Like it Challenge: Show Us Your Style
Crafting With An Attitude: Challenge #7 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations: Challenge #3 Anything Goes
Digital Delights by Loubyloo - Challenge #2 Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs: September Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, lovely image made even lovelier by your coloring. Thanks for joining us at AYLI Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is just adorable and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining our Digital Delights monthly challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow , stunning work , super cute , thank you for entering Digital Delights challenge Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...