background

Friday, September 4, 2015

Its a new challenge at 
Alicia Bel's Challenge blog!

Here's my card for this challenge! The theme is: Shabby Chic!  This one hard for me to do! I am usually more of a CAS kind of person but I love how this card turned out.


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair:
E53, E51, E50
Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R20
Dress:
W5, W3, W1, 0
Flower Bouquet:
R85, R83, R31, G14

Isn't she lovely?  I hope she inspires you to join Alicia Bel's challenge!

Alicia Bel Store

Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards: Challenge #99 Fancy and Feminine
Crafting With Friends: Challenge #5 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Challenge #291 Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...