background

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Challenge At Inky Impressions!

The theme for this challenge is Decoupage!

What is Decoupage?
de·cou·page
ˌdāko͞oˈpäZH/
noun
  1. the art or craft of decorating objects with paper cut-outs.

I had no idea what this was so I thought I put a definition here just in case you don't know either! :P


Copic Sketch Markers used:

Umbrella:
E04, E02, R39, Y13, N0, N2
Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair:
C7, C5, C3
Eyes:
E33, E31
Top:
BG78, BG75, BG73, BG70
Pants:
W7, W5, W3, W1
Shoes:
N0, N2, N4, R39, Y13

Sky:
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Ground:
Mowed Lawn

I hope my decoupage project inspires you and 
you join us at the the Inky Challenge Blog!




Visit my Facebook page to see more of my Inky creations!



Other Challenges i am entering my card:

Ruby's Rainbows - Diet Cuts and Punches Challenge #111
Digi Choosday - Challenge #34 - Choose 2 Papers
TTCRD Challenge Aug 25-31 - Anything Goes






5 comments:

  1. Lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card perfect for our challenge at Ruby's Rainbow thank you for sharing with us
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card perfect for the weather at the moment in the UK, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday for our ‘2 Papers’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the dimension you created. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday xx

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...