background

Saturday, May 30, 2015

New Release at Scrapper's Delights!!!!

Stunning release of digital images at Scrapper's Delights today! Come see the beautiful images that are being released and have a look around for more fun and challenges!

Faylinn Fairy
and Bubble Corners


Pixie Elvine 
& Butterfly Corners Digi

Aren't they gorgeous?! So many possibilities to create with the corner digis or the Pixies alone. Come visit the Scrapper's Delights Store HERE for more exciting and new images!

--------------------------

Check out also some sales and events happening at Scrapper's Delights Store and Facebook Fan page!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...