background

Friday, February 6, 2015

Love is in the Air!! 
That's the new Challenge at Alicia Bel's Challenge Blog!

I chose to color this gorgeous image by Alicia Bel! I love her tight black dress with the red rose for contrast!! Morticia Adams!!?? Yes! I have always loved that character so I couldn't wait to color this image!

Morticia
Alicia Bel's Store

Copic Sketch Markes I used:

Hair:
C9, C7, C5, C3
Skin:
E53, E51, E50, R20, R24, R22
Eyes:
W3, W1
Dress:
N6, N4, N2
Scissors:
W3, W1, E44, E43
Rose:
E19, R29, R24, R22, YG06, YG00

Isn't she fabolous?!!  I went CAS on the card to make her the center of attention. A simple flower and heart is all it needed.

I hope you like her as much as I do and that you are inspired to participate at Alica Bel's challenge!

Alicia Bel's Challenge Blog: HERE

Other Challenges I am entering this card:

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards -  Challenge #84, Love is in the Air

Crafts 4 Eternity - R# 212 - With Love

Fussy and Fancy Friday - Challenge #132 Its All About Love


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation! Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Maria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card :) thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous!! Beautiful coloring.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...