background

Friday, January 2, 2015

Alicia Bel's First Challenge of 2015!

Its a fun challenge too!! Alicia has a challenge where you need to base your card design on a sketch that is provided for your inspiration (see picture below).  I love to have sketches since it takes most of the guessing work out! Its already there for you.  All you have to do is color your image and add it to the design! Viola!

Here's my interpretation of the sketch for your inspiration! I hope you like it! I used the following image from Alicia Bel's store:  



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair
N2, N4, N6, N8
Skin:
E02, E00, E000, R20
Eyes:
E47, E44, E41
Lips: 
R14, R11
Outfit:
YG09, YG06, YG03, YG000, RV13, RV10
Socks:
RV13, RV10, YG09, YG06, YG03
Shoes:
C3, C1, YG03, YG000

Come join us at Alicia Bel's Challenge Blog: HERE and show us what you can create with the sketch provided:


Good luck!! We are looking forward to seeing your creations!

Challenges I am entering this card:

Crafty Catz- Anything Goes

As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Card Shape or Fold

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #354 Anything Goes

MelJen's Designs - Challenge #241 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous, cute card...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card.Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, .....thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ
    X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Totally love this image!! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card!
    Thanks for playing along at Meljens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Adorable and beautiful coloured image! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...