background

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Scrapper's Delights July Challenge

Today is the start of a new challenge at Scrapper's Delights and I decided to work with this fab image:  School Megan!  The new challenge is Cute and Girly.

(Click on Image to direct you to store)


I colored the image using Copic Sketch markers. I love this image, it's so versatile and fun and it can't get any more cute and girly than that!!

I used a variety of cardstock and scrapbook paper but you can find beautiful papers also sold at Scrapper's Delights.  You can find lots of papers to choose from.  Click on the image and you will be directed to the store site.

Please pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the design team have created and don't forget to join the Scrapper's Delights Fan Page on Facebook and Pinterest.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

Kit and Clowder: Clothing Techniques

Copic Marker EspaƱa: Anything Goes

Art By Miran Anything Goes

I hope you like what I have created and it inspires you to join in with us too!
Don't forget that you could be the winner of 3 digi images from Scrapper's Delights!  

For full details of the challenge visit the blog!  Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog: HERE







5 comments:

  1. Cute card Maria. Beautiful coloring. I love this Scrapper's Delights image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Artbymiran challenge. Good luck
    Vesi-dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Maria. Your colouring is awesome. Thank you for sharing with us at Copic Marker Spain. Good luck.
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aurora. I appreciate your comments! :) I hope I get lucky too!! :)

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...