background

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #3

Unconventional Colors

This is my final entry into the 5 Kraftin Kimmie challenges for their new release of stamps this past weekend!! Wow!! I did it!!  I loved coloring this image and I love coloring hair that is NOT conventional!

Milk and Coffee

Image: Milk and Coffee

Copics Used:

Hair: RV17, RV14, RV13, RV11, RV10
Skin: E04, E21, E11, E00, E000, R22
Dress, Shoes, and Hat: BG18, BG15, BG13, Y21, Y15, Y13, Y11
Butterfly: B02 B00, B000
Heart: R24, R22, R20
Grounding: C1, C3


4 comments:

  1. What a darling sweet card! I really love her hair :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rita!! I love it when I can color hair other than the traditional colors! :)

      Delete
  2. This card made me smile. I love her hair! Gorgeous. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faye. She is a super cute image!! :)

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...