background

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Make It Crafty Easy Challenge #8
Purple and Turquoise

I loved this challenge! The colors are so pretty together!  And I absolutely love this image!!  So pretty!


Copics Used:

Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, E50, R20
Hair: E25, E31, E50
Dress and Hat: BG13, BG15, BG17
Ribbon on hat and shoes: V01, V04, V6
Ground: E31, E33

Memento Ink was used to stamp the image.

I used variety of cardstock from Michaels and Joann's craftstores.  I also used Neenah 85 lb white cardstock and the dies for the butterfly are from Stampin Up.  Flower die is from Sizzix and Michaels.  Boder Die is from Spellbinder Borderabilities.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty. I too like the color combo, spring like and calming. Love the yellow accents added. Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Colourful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie! This is one of my favorite images from MIC. The first time I saw it, I fell in love with it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Rhea! I appreciate your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the highlights on her hair! Beautiful card you got there. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...