background

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Baby Time and Special Girl

I made these cards for a relative who will soon have a baby girl and also for her little girl Aurora who is 4 1/2 yrs old!  I had fun making these cards.

This card came out so cute!!  I used a Frebbie png image from Patches of Pink and created the clouds on the background with the clouds dies from Memory Box and then cut out some of the clouds and put them on the card for dimension.  I colored the card with Copics.  Flowers are cutout from heart punch from Recollections and Sizzix.  Cardstock: Georgia pacific, Neenah 65lb and some other brand I can't remember!
Copics:
Dino: YG17, YG13, YG11
Ground: E33, E31
Grass: G14, G12
Heart: R29, R24, R22


This is the baby card for baby girl to come!
Clear stamp set from Studio 112, Sentiment from Fiskar and 
Copics: 
Duck: Y15, Y13, YR21, 
Rattle: RV17, RV13, RV10
Moon and Lamb: C1, C0, Y15, Y11, E00, R20
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...